Slice and Sort Wooden Eggs
This is a truly eggcelent addition to any play kitchen! Children can match the six different yolk colours red, orange, yellow, green, blue, and purple then use the wooden knife to slice the eggs apart and mix them up or play memory games. Great for imaginative play and fine motor skills, this wooden toy is also an excellent way to discuss concepts of colour (primary, secondary) and fractions half, whole.
– 6 double-sided wooden eggs and wooden knife
– Eggs include vibrantly coloured self-stick tab yolks
– Match the yolk colours: red, orange, yellow, green, blue, and purple
– Sturdy wooden construction
– Encourages fine motor skills, hand-eye coordination, colour recognition, and imaginative play
– Suitable for ages 3 and above